- LycaonBoard offers warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials to the original purchaser. If there are any manufacturing defects when the board is fresh out of package (not common), we are responsible for troubleshooting and sending components to fix issues, not including issues caused by any personal behaviors.
- The purchase date will be the starting date of warranty. In view of various parts of the product, the period of warranty below came into existence:
Components Terms of Service Battery 3 months Motor 3 months ESC 3 months Truck 3 months PU Sleeve 1 month Griptape 1 month
- The LycaonBoard Limited Warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. A copy of the receipt must be provided.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or products that have suffered damage stemming from an accident or impact, have been exposed to abuse, improper assembly or maintenance, have suffered damage due to failure of following instructions in the owner's manual, have suffered damage stemming from negligence, which includes but is not limited to: leaving batteries discharged for extended periods of time, water damage, or any type of damage resulting from user misuse.
- Tampering with components or making modifications to alter the product from its original condition will void the warranty. Parts such as bearings, wheels, grip tape, hardware, and trucks are considered consumables and wear under normal conditions, and are therefore not covered under the warranty.
- The use of any charger other than the charger provided by LycaonBoard will void this warranty.
- LycaonBoard reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and, at its sole discretion, to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In the event a claim is submitted but is determined to not be covered by this warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair costs and return shipping costs to you.
- Warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from a course of dealing or using or trade. LycaonBoard makes no warranty expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- LycaonBoard reserves the right to update model designs or substitute models with graphics and/or colour changes. Product replacements are subject to item availability. If an exact replacement is not available, LycaonBoard reserves the right to use refurbished / comparable value components and products in fulfilling any warranty claim.
- Seller shall not be liable in contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise for damage or loss of other property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of property or equipment, claims of customers of the buyer, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall seller's liability exceed the purchase price of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. The obligation of LycaonBoards and buyers sole remedy under its limited warranty is the supply of a replacement from regular product inventory lines. LycaonBoard shall not be liable for any other costs incurred nor shall LycaonBoard be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- Your use of our products is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for (and LycaonBoard disclaims) any and all loss liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to the computer, mobile device, and all other property.
- Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying LycaonBoard Products for his or her own use and not for resale.
- Customer shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site.
Return & Exchange is unacceptable in any case after the board is shipped out, as plenty of resources and energy are invested in every board.
- If there are any manufacturing defects when the board is fresh out of package (not common), we are responsible for troubleshooting and sending components to fix issues, not including issues caused by any personal behaviors .