At LycaonBoard, we strive to improve the quality of our products, which has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before shipped out. Once our products somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
LycaonBoard offers EIGHT MONTHS (240 days) warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials from the date of purchase. If there are any manufacturing defects when the board is fresh out of the package (not common), we are responsible for troubleshooting, and offering free repair service or sending replacement parts to fix issues, not including issues caused by any personal behaviors, abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, etc).
LycaonBoard offers the following solutions.
- We'll ship replacement parts by regular mail and walk you through with instructions.
- We'll exchange the defective accessories with functionally equivalent ones which are equivalent to the original parts in performance and reliability.
- For customers in the Contiguous United States, we provide local repair and maintenance services if things cannot be diagnosed and repaired by phone or email.
In the above cases, LycaonBoard covers the repair fee and shipping fee, and there is not a further charge for customers.
The LycaonBoard Limited Warranty is available to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Skateboards purchased elsewhere, used condition or second hand are not covered under warranty.
If issues caused by any personal behaviors or standard use, LycaonBoard doesn't offer warranty services.
- Warranty does not cover perishable items due to their deterioration through standard wear and tear, these items such as bearings, belts, tubes, tires, bushings, grip tape, and wheels.
- Warranty does not cover products that have suffered damage stemming from an accident or impact, have been exposed to abuse. LycaonBoard skateboards are not designed to be jumped downstairs or off curbs. These behaviors can cause broken motor plates, axles, and other parts and therefore these items are not covered by warranty.
- Warranty does not cover improper assembly, accessories, or maintenance, have suffered damage due to failure of following instructions in the owner's manual, have suffered damage stemming from negligence, which includes but is not limited to: leaving batteries discharged for extended periods of time, or any type of damage resulting from user misuse.
- Warranty does not cover water damage. The waterproof level of Lycaon boards is IP54, which is dustproof and withstand minor water splashes on the go, but the board is not waterproof. The test stick of the battery and ESC will turn to red if water fogs the inner surface.
- Warranty does not cover tampering with components or making modifications to alter the product from its original condition will void the warranty.
- LycaonBoard reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and, at its sole discretion, to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In the event a claim is submitted but is determined to not be covered by this warranty, we will provide a quotation for repair costs and return shipping costs to you.
- Warranties set forth in this provision are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties arising from a course of dealing or using or trade. LycaonBoard makes no warranty expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- LycaonBoard reserves the right to update model designs or substitute models with graphics and/or colour changes. Product replacements are subject to item availability. If an exact replacement is not available, LycaonBoard reserves the right to use refurbished / comparable value components and products in fulfilling any warranty claim.
- Seller shall not be liable in contract, in tort (including negligence), or otherwise for damage or loss of other property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of property or equipment, claims of customers of the buyer, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall the seller's liability exceed the purchase price of the goods in respect of which damages are claimed. The obligation of LycaonBoards and buyers' sole remedy under its limited warranty is the supply of a replacement from regular product inventory lines. LycaonBoard shall not be liable for any other costs incurred nor shall LycaonBoard be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Your use of our products is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for (and LycaonBoard disclaims) any and all loss liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to the computer, mobile device, and all other property.
- Customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying LycaonBoard Products for his or her own use and not for resale.
- Customer shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site.
- Return & Exchange is unacceptable in any case if the board is used, as plenty of resources and energy are invested in every board.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your warranty information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.